Does Your Burlington and Surrounding Area Home Have A Mould Problem?
Microscopic mould spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mould from a home or business. Therefore, mould remediation reduces the mould spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mould removal” and even guarantee to remove all mould, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mould facts:
- Mould is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mould spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mould spores thrive on moisture. Mould spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mould remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mould may return.
- Mould often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mould problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mould growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your Burlington and Surrounding Area home or business has a mould problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mould infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – SERVPRO of Burlington East 289-313-8888